We have a comprehensive range of products and services for the industrial and commercial water treatment markets, from the largest cooling tower and steam boiler to the smallest cold water storage tank. We support all water services especially with public interaction at hotels, health spas and public amenities.
Water Hygiene Systems Ltd is a small, friendly water testing, treatment and services company based in High Wycombe, Bucks with skilled professionals operating throughout the UK.
All work is carried out in accordance with our ISO: 9001 quality assurance procedures and in full compliance with relevant legislation and guidelines for controlling and minimising the risk from legionnaires disease, including the Health and Safety Commission’s, Approved Code of Practice and Guidance document (L8).
We offer a wide range of cleaning services, which we tailor for your specific needs.
Clean and chlorinatation Works
Water Hygiene services can provide the following services:
• Disinfection of new or contaminated mains supplies with sampling to meet water authority specifications.
• Cleaning of water storage tanks to ACOP L8 and BS6700.
• Chlorination of water supply downservices to ACOP L8
• Cleaning of process water systems
• Cleaning of cooling towers and evaporative condensors
• Pre-commission cleaning of all types of water system
Closed Circuit Cleaning
The importance of operating your closed circuits free of suspended matter and biofouling is becoming more and more critical.
• Pre-commission cleaning in accordance with BSRIA guidelines.
• Renovation cleans of closed circuits with high suspended solid contamination.
• Full system water disinfection with screened biocides for any given bacterial contamination.
• Side-stream water filtration & centrifugal separators.
• Closed Circuit “Health Checks.
We are able to offer decaling works to a wide range of applications including,Calorifiers, Steam boilers, Cooling Towers and much more.Our service can be are offered as a flexible approach suiting the needs of your operation.
Please contact us to discuss any requirements you may have in more detail on:
Tel: 01494 453 977 Email: email@example.com